Valentino Rossi Officially Retires from MotoGP - Jumi-Cadabra

Latest

Corat Coret di Waktu Luang

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Valentino Rossi Officially Retires from MotoGP


 

Valentino Rossi has surprisingly announced his retirement from MotoGP after this season's title. The Italian driver announced his decision ahead of the Styria MotoGP race on Sunday, August 8, 2021.

In a press conference broadcast on motoGP's official website, Rossi stated that this season was his last. Petronas SRT driver also claimed to be ready to live his new life.

"Unfortunately this is my last season as a motogp driver. I'm not going to race again on a motorcycle. Next year my life will change. i enjoy with my new life. it's fun," Rossi said.

Nine-time World Champion Valentino Rossi has announced that he will retire from MotoGP at the end of 2021. The Doctor will end the illustrious 25-year Grand Prix career that has earned him seven major World Championships, won 115 races, including a record 89 first-class victories, and stood on the podium 235 times since he restarted in 1996.

On the Thursday leading up to the Michelin Grand Prix in Styria, Rossi confirmed that he would hold a special Press Conference at 4:15 p.m. and, all eyes were on him, one of the greatest motorcycle racers to ever grace motor racing confirmed that this season would be his last.

"I said I would make a decision for next year after the summer break, and I decided to stop at the end of the season... Unfortunately this will be my last half season as a MotoGP driver. And it's tough, it's a very sad moment because it's hard to say and know that next year I'm not going to race on a bike, I've done that because I think more. or less than 30 years old!

"Next year, my life will change. But it was amazing, I really enjoyed it, it was a very long journey and it was very, very enjoyable. It's been 25, 26 years at the World Championships, so great. And I had an unforgettable moment with all my people, the people who worked for me, so... I don't have much to say! This is it."

No comments: